Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sunshines suntimes.

Went to Ancram community day tonight to take pics. For some reason i just feel like i had a really good time- even though i was by myself. The kids were just so awesome. Some of them posed for pictures and they were all eager to tell me their names, it was so cute. I'm going to post up my three favorite pics. Also, tomorrow, i'm going to Vermont with Debbie! She's moving in on Saturday and we're bringing some stuff up and we're going to check out the farm she applied to. So yeah, it's going to be a chill two hour road trip, i'm definitely bringing my camera! I haven't been to Vermont in so long and i LOVE it there. I'm pretty excited. It's just a day trip but still. Thursday is the Yankees game, Friday and Saturday i work for Leo Fortuna and The Inde, and Sunday is my Col. Co. Fair celebration!!! This week has been pretty busy/enjoyable. Jonestown was priceless- it was great- and the other night i went to Debbie's friend's (Steve) house for his birthday. We went for a really beautiful sunset walk, wish i had my camera for that one. Suppose that's all for now.



Now c'mon peoples- leave me some comment love!!!!!

No comments: