Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Little More Portraiture

It's pretty refreshing to look back through my blog to as long as six years ago (!) and see what I've shot, where I've been, what I've done, and who has been by my side!  I've captured every important aspect of my post-college life, whether it be an assignment from The Independent, a slice of AmeriCorps, or simply just a hike I went on one day.  As this timeline progresses, I find myself being asked more and more to photograph events, do portraits, and even have my work shown in exhibitions!  Feeling sentimental and would just like to say that I hope you appreciate this as much as I do.

That being said, Alex hooked me up with this amazing opportunity to take portraits of this family she babysits for their holiday cards.  They wanted more natural/candid portraits (unlike your run-of-the-mill studio shots) and liked what they saw on my blog... so I shot them on location at their family farm.  It ended up being a lot of fun!  Not one complaint from the kids the entire time, might I add :)








No comments: