Thursday, January 10, 2013

Greendale Road

Ok-- was hesitant to put these photos up because of a project I am/was working on?  I decided to throw caution to the wind because I really like them and think they should be seen.  Over the Summer while I was dog-sitting at Oak Hill two of my co-workers, Evie and Emma, told me they found a decaying deer that had been hit by a train and was hanging over the train bridge ties.  At this point in time I was photographing for this big project I'm involved in and couldn't resist the urge to check it out for myself.  I think it says a lot about man's influence on landscape and nature.  I often find it hard to avoid any traces of mankind, even in desolate areas.  It's a beautiful and sad relationship all at once.  

The Greendale Road Series






No comments: