Saturday, October 6, 2007

At work and extremely bored.

I've decided that i'm going to take my Nikon F3 up to Theo's rather than the Canon. I haven't shot anything on film (aside from disposables) since i've been out of Purchase. It's ridiculously hot in here. I'm really starting to hate summer and i really wish it would stop ruining autumn. More sports assignments for next week, yay... It's not that i don't like doing them, it's just getting old, and i need to find a new/better/full-time for the winter. It's brutal- there are virtually no opportunities around here at all. I don't know what i'm going to do, i don't know what i even want to do, but i do know that once i figure it all out, i desperately need to have a place of my own. I want to buy my own groceries. I want to decorate the place with cheap- but tasteful- antiques and hang paintings on the walls. It will be nice to live on my own- maybe get a dog. Not sure where i will be living, but it will be good and it will be different. And with any luck, not so fucking hot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely understand the whole schpele about no opportunities, needing a place of one's own, cheap antiques, etc...good luck! it sounds like you're really busy and doing something productive!:)

K.Jones said...

Yeah definitely- from what i've found so far, the jobs around here are either incredibly bogus or don't pay much at allll. Thanks for the comment and good luck to you too!!!