Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shutterbug on skis!

Well, it looks like a got a winter job working as a Windham Mountain photographer!!! What's good about this is that i get to be up on a moutain, on skis, taking portraits of skiers all day. Oh yeah! AND I GET A FREE SEASON PASS!!! What's bad about this is it hardly pays much at all and i could easily crash my car if the roads are snowy. If all goes as it's supposed to i'll be starting around Thanksgiving... which means i might be working 6 days a week for about a month. But this will work out perfectly with my spring cross-country trip and if something more career-oriented comes up i'll most likely quit.
In other news, it's a beatiful day and i'm going to my first yoga class tonight (since the one i took at Purchase)! More importantly, Halloween is coming up and i'm really excited because my mermaid costume is going to RULE!!! Diana told me she made a mermaid costume for Martha Stewart once and Martha was jealous because Diana's costume came out better than hers. So we talked a little bit... and she's making me a mermaid tiara! I plan on winning the Red Dot's costume contest- hands down.
Hopefully me and Ish will get to go to a nice park or something today. I was down by the river for an assigment this morning and i wouldn't object to going somewhere with a river view, maybe take some picturesss. Here are a couple i took last night at the Ichabod Crane/Taconic Hills field hockey sectional game last night (these kids were absolutely nutso!):





I'm also posting my Dog Wedding piece above, in a separate post, because i just realized that i've never published it on this blog.

No comments: